Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Open Sesame!


Before we went to Wildwood, we dropped Henry off at Grandma and Grandpa's so Mom, Dad and me could spend two whole days at Sesame Place. It was even more fun than usual for two big reasons: we went on the water rides (including the rubber duckie ride where we all sat in a big raft and went down a water slide) and because we're now season pass holders, we went to a hush-hush, super-special meet and greet with all of my Sesame Street friends.

Unfortunately, Dad managed to delete all our photos from this Sesame Place trip, so the only one we have left is the one above, which we luckily had convinced him to buy during our breakfast with Elmo. But the good news is that we still have our videos, so here's a look at highlights from the two days (no waterpark stuff though, because we certainly weren't going to get the camera wet!).



I had a lot of fun at the hotel we stayed in across the street. You could see the park from our window! I like picking up the phone and pretending that I'm Bobbi (most people call her Irene). Take a look at me going crazy in the hotel room:



And finally, here's a look at that special meet and greet I told you about. I did two of them, on Sunday and Monday. The Sunday one was the best because it was starting to rain and no one else was really there. But we didn't record anything because we didn't want to the camera to get wet. So this is from Monday's (sweltering) meet and greet, which was also fun but not as great as Sunday, when I danced and twirled with all of them, and even got a bunch of my friends to jump up and down with me.



I also took some great photos with all my friends, but now that they're all gone, I'll just have to go back again soon and take a bunch more! But as much fun as I had at Sesame, I pretty much forgot all about it once we went to Wildwood. You'll see why starting tomorrow, when we start to post all the photos and videos from our Wildwood trip!