Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Eyes wide shut?


Here I am, four months old today! I think it's hysterical to watch Julia get confused as to why my birthday each month does not warrant birthday cake.

But with a new age comes new responsibilities. And new contraptions to figure out! Now that I can support my head, Mom and Dad have been putting me in the Bumbo. I still have a ways to go before I master it, as you can see.


This morning, I came downstairs to find this colorful, crazy contraption called an Exersaucer. I tried it out, and was captivated but I'm not completely confortable in it yet. Look for photos and videos soon as I settle in! Mom and Dad also brought out something called a Jumperoo. I haven't tried it out yet, but I'll let you know when I do.

And before I sign off, I wanted to share something that's been freaking my parents out a little. I have a tendency to sleep with my eyes half open, like this:


I'm actually out cold, but Mom and Dad often never know for sure. As always, it's fun keeping them on their toes!