Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey time!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I made this turkey at school. Isn't it great? I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving this year, for many reasons. First off, this just might be my first Thanksgiving ever where I'm not sick all weekend (that could still change, as I have a minor cold and I just got my H1N1 vaccine yesterday, so who knows what side effects are headed my way?). Then I'm really looking forward to turkey, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie. And finally, I have a lot to be thankful this year, which by the way is the first year I actually know how to say "thank you." I'm thankful for my loving parents and grandparents, my friends (both real and imaginary) and most importantly, my favorite brother in the whole world:


Speaking of Henry, he's too young to partake in the Thanksgiving feast, but he told me that he's thankful that his fingers are so tasty:


And yes, he's also thankful for our family, as well as all of you blog fans out there. We hope you have a happy Thanksgiving. We'll be at Grandma and Grandpa's all weekend, so we'll catch up with you next week. Gobble gobble!