Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter


Our Easter was happy indeed. I was up bright and early Sunday morning so I could see what the Easter Bunny left for me. He hid my and Henry's baskets, and I was excited to discover that yes, he got me the little Rapunzel figurines I had been hoping for. There were some other goodies too, like colored bubbles (which ended up making a mess!) and Easter candy, including a chocolate bunny.



Delicious! Henry loved his too.


In the picture above, he's pointing at his Easter Bunny gift: a talking James train (from Thomas & Friends).

After going to church, we went over to Babcia and Dido's for our Easter feast. Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Jess were there too. There was lots of good food, but we were most excited about the Easter Bunny cake.


After the meal, and after Henry woke up from his nap, we took a few family pictures for Easter.



(Unfortunately Henry started throwing a fit when he sat down with Babcia and Dido, so those pictures didn't come out...)

Here's a video of some of our Easter highlights, especially finding our baskets in the morning.



As I told Mom and Dad, it was the best Easter ever!