Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy camper


Not only did I see my first movie this week, but I also went to my very first day of summer camp, at the same school that Julia attends (and where I'll be going to nursery school in the fall). Mom and Dad weren't sure how I would react, but it went really well!


I was so excited to play with all the toys, and in the sandbox, that I ran in and didn't give Mom and Dad a second look. (Meanwhile, Julia cried every morning during dropoff, even though she's been going here now for two years. I think she's a little overwhelmed with being in pre-K now and being dropped off in the back of the building instead of the front.)


So it was a very successful week, and I'm very excited about going to camp every morning. Hopefully things will go just as smoothly in the fall when school starts up! Here's a video of my first morning at camp. We arrived a little early, so I made a friend and ran around (of course) while we waited for them to open up.



I could definitely get used to going here. In fact, I already have!

Speaking of camp, Julia still has to tell you about going to Ukrainian sleepaway camp last week (Mom and I were there too, but Julia was the one who was actually going to camp). So look for that next week!