Friday, November 4, 2011

Going to the chapel


Finally, we can tell you all about the amazing wedding that Henry and I went to on Oct. 22. Our cousin Diana married a great guy named Eric. We were honored to be in the wedding party as their flower girl and ring bearer. Look at how adorable we were!





In the back of the church, waiting for the wedding to start, Henry found a too-literal use for his ring bearer pillow.


So I watched it for a bit while Henry did what he does best: run around!


The whole family got together for a pre-wedding picture. In addition to the wedding, Mom and Dad were celebrating their seventh anniversary that day!


Henry and I practiced our walk down the aisle one last time before the wedding began.



By this time I was so excited for the wedding to start, I was downright giddy!


Finally, it was wedding time. Alas, Henry got a bit cranky at the last minute, so Mom had to join us for the walk up and down the aisle.



The wedding was terrific! After the ceremony, we hung out at the church a bit for the official wedding pictures.





Then it was time to head over the reception. While we waited for dinner, Henry and I kept ourselves busy by playing with a portable car set that Grandma got for us.



Hey Henry, get off the dance floor! I brought along my wedding Barbies and found the perfect person to play along with me: the beautiful bride!


I also hung out with Aunt Jess...


And my cousin Kathy, Diana's sister.


Before too long, Henry was all partied out.


I was still full of energy, though.


So what to do about Henry? We found him the perfect resting spot.


And that was the wedding! What a blast we had! Henry and I can't wait for the next one, whenever that might be!