Monday, December 5, 2011

Giving thanks


Sorry for the delay in posting, but Mom and Dad were off work for the past week and a half and we've been busy doing lots of fun things. Starting off with Thanksgiving. For the first time ever, Henry and I were completely healthy during the Thankgiving holiday. No holiday weekend trips to the pediatrician, at long last!

Henry and I had hoped to go into the city the night before to watch the parade balloons get inflated, but the weather didn't cooperate. No matter. We drove to Grandma and Grandpa's on Thanksgiving morning, wearing the Thanksgiving hats that I had made at school. I was a Native American, and Henry was a turkey!


We had such a great time with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Jess. And I did silly things there, like put curlers in Henry's hair.


Here's a video of some of the Thanksgiving highlights, including me saying what I was thankful for this year, us getting ready to drive to Grandma and Grandpa's and best of all, a look at us watching the Thanksgiving Day parade on TV and kicking along with the Rockettes.



There's much more to come from our trip, check back tomorrow!