Thursday, February 4, 2010

Stand-up guy


Most kids would have taken the rest of the week off after learning to crawl, but not me. I wanted to learn even more things! So I also mastered the art of pulling myself up to a standing position. This comes in most handy in my crib. Once I wake up, I stand up and wait for someone to come rescue me. And while I'm waiting, I have myself a little snack.


Once I starting standing in the crib, Dad took away the mobile and in its place, put something even better: an aquarium.


I love it!


But there's something in my room that I love even more than my new aquarium: my friend in the mirror! If I stand up in the crib and look at my closet, I see him there in the mirror, and we have all sorts of fun together. Here's a look at all the new things I can do in my bedroom:



I don't think Mom and Dad like my new crib accomplishments as much, though, because I've been getting up several times each night to stand up, bounce around and play with my mirror friend. How can they expect me to sleep when there are so many fun things to do?