Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tooth and consequences


I've been crawling for a week now, and I'm motoring around and trying to get into all kinds of trouble.


You're probably wondering, why the odd face? Well, it's because of these new chompers:


You've got a great look at my two bottom teeth, and on the left you can see the beginnings of tooth number three. Anyway, the teeth have grown in enough that I can actually feel them with my tongue, which leads to all sorts of funny faces as I touch my teeth with my tongue.


But back to the matter at hand: my crawling. Here's a look at how much better I've gotten at crawling in the past week...and a glimpse of all the trouble I can now get myself into.



And that's just the start of all the amazing new things I've learned to do. Check back all week for more....