Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Touch and go


As Henry mentioned, we had a terrific week with Mom and Dad, who were both on vacation. We spent much of the week visiting Grandma and Grandpa, who watched us for a couple days while Mom and Dad had a weekend to themselves (why would they ever want to be apart from us?). Then Mom and Dad came up, but we stayed down there for several more days, and visited a bunch of really cool places. First up was a place I hadn't been to to for a long while - and Henry had never visited - the Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia. We both loved it. I worked on my driving skills...


and Henry did too.


Dad took us both on the carousel.


Until it gets a little warmer, this is the closest I'm going to get to a roller coaster:


Henry and I clowned around in some other silly scenarios too:


We got up close and personal with a (fake) swan...


Henry met the goose that laid the golden eggs...


While I honed my milking skills...


And looked after one huge egg.


I saw a sick baby in the baby ward, so I helped make her feel better.


Then I went with Alice down the rabbit hole to Wonderland, and had tea with the Mad Hatter!


There was much more, so check out all the other highlights - which including driving, crawling, sliding, sailing and reenacting one of my favorite scenes from Sleeping Beauty - in this video:



Check back tomorrow for news about another trip.