Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tricks and treats '10, part 2


Last year I was sick, so I missed the Halloween party at Dad's work. But this year, I got over my ear infection just in time to join Julia for some trick-or-treating at Dad's office. We donned our Woody and Jessie outfits.

Julia was playing with a rose that was part of Dad's costume.



Here she is showing off the small trick or treat baskets we used in the office.


Look, M&M's, one of Julia's favorite candies!


They had juice boxes for all the kids, and I must have drank three of them!


This is the first time I've been in Dad's office in more than a year. He has so many fun things to play with!



Julia enjoyed going for a spin on Dad's chair.


Dad took a video, but we kept him so busy that he didn't have time to film us making the treat-or-treating rounds. I kept running around his office, and making a mess of all the piles of candy I could find. Dad says that when Julia was my age, she was a much calmer trick-or-treater. Her loss!