Friday, November 5, 2010

Tricks and treats '10, part 4


After all those Halloween posts, we've finished reached the main event: trick-or-treating on Halloween night! I was sick and missed out on the fun last year, so I was in for quite a treat (no tricks!). It only two me one or two houses to get the hang of it: run up to a house, take pieces of candy out of a bowl and put it in my pumpkin bucket, repeat process until Dad said "that's enough," then run down the walkway and onto the next house.

Here are a few pictures from our trick or treating (including the other photos that Dad could get of Julia and me together):







And finally, here's a short video of some of my trick or treating highlights. As you can see, I was both excited and fearless!



And that concludes this year's Halloween posts. Maybe next year, I'll actually get to find out what's inside all the colorful candy that everyone gave me!