Friday, February 11, 2011

Little people


A week after I sat in on Julia's dance class, it was time for her to visit me during my last Little Gym class of the semester. But rather than just observe, she joined me and Dad for the whole class.



Mom, Babcia and Dido were also there to watch me, so I was very distracted as I showed off everything I learned during the semester. But I forgot all about them as soon as they inflated the air track for me to jump around on.


For the moment I get inside the gym, I have a one-track mind: "balls"! Finally it was time for us to play with them.


The class (and the semester) concluded with a ribbon ceremony. My teacher Miss Sam was nice enough to let Julia hand me my ribbon.





It was a great day. But I'm very sad that Miss Sam (who also used to be Julia's teacher) is leaving the Little Gym staff and won't be my teacher anymore now I've moved on to the bigger class.

Here's a video:



Have a great weekend!