Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy camper


I might be regressing a bit at night, but the rest of the day I'm growing by leaps and bounds. Last week I started wearing size 5 diapers (and Mom and Dad hope that's the last size I ever wear). But the biggest news is that I went to camp this week, all by myself! Mom dropped me off on Tuesday morning for the three-hour session, and I was a tiny bit shell-shocked but went right in, with no tears (the same can't be said for Mom, who got a little weepy after I was inside).


Well, I loved it! That first day I made a butterfly and got a butterfly tattoo. And I had such a terrific time that Mom had me go back on Wednesday, and then again today. Since this is the same place I'll be going to nursery school five mornings a week in the fall, Mom and Dad are very happy to hear how much I like it there!

On Monday, before I discovered how much fun camp was, I went with Mom and Dido to the beach at Sandy Hook.


I had a great time, and loved making "cakes" in the sand.


I heard we're going to be spending a lot of time at the beach next month, which makes me very happy!