Monday, January 4, 2010

Say Uncle!


Henry and I don't get to see Uncle Ryan nearly as much as we'd like, because whenever we do see him, it's a guaranteed good time. For Christmas, he bought us the best gift: our very own wagon! When Henry gets a little older, Mom and Dad will be able to take us both into town in the wagon. It's going to be so great. But until then, I guess it's all mine to enjoy! Since it was too cold to go outside, Uncle Ryan took me (and some of my favorite Christmas presents) on a test drive through the house:





But Uncle Ryan does more than get us great gifts. He gives Dad a break by lifting me up and horsing around with me, like when he "helped" me with my new hoppity ball:




And don't worry, Henry had plenty of fun with him too!


Thanks again for everything, Uncle Ryan! Come back and visit us soon!