Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter break


COUGH COUGH! Hi everyone. I'm just checking in briefly to let you know that you won't see much of me in Julia's Easter recaps, because I've been sick with a virus. Mom and Dad should have known something was up when I was super-clingy much of last week (like in the photo above). I had a virus at the end of last week that gave me a fever of almost 102. That went away, but then I got all congested and started throwing up all of my food this weekend. So that's how I celebrated my first Easter, by throwing up at the dinner table. I went back to the doctor today and they said it's due to post-nasal drip, and hopefully it will pass in the next day or two.

I look forward to being healthy for a big holiday one of these days! But for now, I'll let Julia handle the rest of the Easter blogging, and I'll see you next week.