Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter


Finally, it's time to talk about Easter Sunday. Didn't I look gorgeous in my Easter dress? Everyone at church was oohing and aahing over me!

I was so excited when I woke up that morning, I ran into Henry's room and shrieked, "Happy Easter, Daddy! Happy Easter, Henry!" The fun began as soon as I came downstairs and started looking for my and Henry's Easter baskets, which the Easter bunny had hidden:



Then Dad and I went to church (Henry was throwing up after each meal by then, so he stayed home), and soon after we got back, Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Jess came up! We all headed over to Babcia and Dido's at that point for dinner - which is where we'll pick things up tomorrow - but here's a look at me relaxing later in the day with one of my Easter presents.


Easter can be exhausting! See you tomorrow!