Friday, October 1, 2010

Dad the nanny

Babcia and Dido were on vacation this week, so Dad took off work to watch Henry and me. We had a good time together except for the fact that it poured all week, so we were all stuck indoors (and the night that Henry locked Dad out of the house, while Henry and I were both inside while the bathtub was running and Henry's milk was warming on the stove - I guess that wasn't too great either). One night, Dad took us to Tinga, where Henry devoured his beans with gusto.


Wednesday was the only day it didn't rain, so Dad took us to the park that afternoon, where I met up with my friend Ella (second from left) and her sister. I always play with them at the park!


By the end of the week, though, I was really missing Babcia and Dido. I even cried a bit at school because I was missing her so much. I'm sure that will come as a shock to everyone (especially Babcia herself) since I tend to take her for granted, but I promised Dad that I'll be really good to her when she gets back from her trip. Want proof? Here you go:



So come home soon, Babcia and Dido!