Friday, October 22, 2010

Wight out


When we want to Wightman's Farms last year right before Halloween, I was so little that I pretty much just slept and cried the whole time while Julia had all the fun. But this year, I had a ball right along with her.

First thing we did was go on a hayride around the property.



Then we went to the pumpkin patch, where I picked my own pumpkins.


Later on, we played in the corn pit, which was like a sandbox filled with corn instead of sand.




Julia then climbed to the top of a big pile of pumpkins. I was so jealous that she got to do that!



Next year, I'll be sitting right up there along with her!

Here's a video of our fun day:



It's my 17-month birthday today. I'm trying to shake yet another ear infection, but hopefully I'll still be able to make it out to the other Halloween festivities that I hear are planned for the weekend.