Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy pre-Halloween


It's Halloween weekend! That means Julia and I can finally reveal our costumes, which are Toy Story-themed: she is going as Jessie the cowgirl, and I'm going as Woody! We gave our costumes a test-run last weekend at a Halloween bash thrown by a local real estate agency.

Here's a better look at the whole ensemble (the hat doesn't stay on very well, so I didn't wear it for too long). The glasses aren't part of it, I was just playing with them:


And here are several photos from the Halloween party:









Finally, here's a video of Julia and me at the party. Julia kept reenacting the scene in Toy Story 2 where Woody rescues Jessie. It was sure was fun to rescue her!



Julia and I hope you all have a Happy Halloween, and I'm sure we'll have lots of trick or treating photos to share with you next week!