Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Around the World: Day 4


The fourth day of our Disney vacation found us at Epcot. I was left out of the first ride, Soarin' (which makes you feel like you're flying over mountains, oceans, deserts, etc in California) because I was too short. But there was plenty else for me to enjoy, like the Finding Nemo ride and the interactive Turtle Talk with Crush show. And there was this close encounter with a shark:


Don't worry, I'm okay. Dad and I took a picture in front of the Nemo ride (Julia decided she didn't want to do even though it was a slow-moving ride for the whole family; her loss!).


We both got a kick out of the nifty fountains in the Imagination pavilion.



We went to the Norway pavilion for a lunch with the princesses. While I worked on dirtying my diaper, Julia got reacquainted with Belle...


And Aurora...


And Cinderella...


And Snow White...


And Ariel!


When we left the Princess lunch, we checked out a fountain at the Norway pavilion.


It was a quieter day for us, which left lots of time for clowning around.



We also squeezed in a few more meet and greets, including time with Stitch (from Lilo & Stitch)...


And Daisy, who is certainly hard to find in the parks for some reason.


That was our day, which means it's time for video:



After that, my day was over, but Julia and Dad had some more fun on tap for that night. Stay tuned...