Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Around the World: Night 4


After we were done with Epcot on the fourth day, Dad and I had a very special evening planned (Henry couldn't come because he wouldn't be able to stay up): Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, which is a special event at the Magic Kingdom where they close the park to everyone but those who bought tickets to the party. Everyone gets free hot cocoa and cookies (which were delicious!).


After riding my two favorite rides a couple more times, I was able to meet Tinkerbell and her fairy friends. It was a long line but worth it. I got so excited as I waited for Tinkerbell to get me.


She soon did, and I got my picture with her...


I also spent time with Vidia...


And Fawn. How fun!


The other great thing about the Very Merry Christmas Party is that we got to see special holiday-themed shows and parades that they don't do during normal park hours. One float in the super-special parade even featured Clarabelle the Cow, who is one of my all-time favorites!



All in all, an amazing night!