Thursday, December 30, 2010

Joyride


Uncle Ryan always gets Julia and me something spectacular for Christmas, but this year he really outdid himself: he and Aunt Jess got us a Cadillac Escalade! Okay, it's the kids version, but still, it's motorized and looks and drives just like the real thing (it even has a working FM radio!). You know how much I love cars, so I immediately jumped in. Julia took a few extra moments to warm up, but she quickly fell in love too. Especially because she was the one doing the driving!






Now we have a must-see video of our blissful joyride in the Escalade. And if you want a glimpse at what Mom and Dad are going to have to deal with in 13 years when Julia is learning to drive for real, look no further:



At the tail end of that video was footage of the other vehicle I got for Christmas: Julia got me a firetruck with a working firehose (too bad no one filled it up!).


That was fun too! What a car-tastic Christmas!