Monday, May 30, 2011

Birthday bonanza


So technically, I didn't have a birthday party like Julia did, but in truth I barely noticed. Because Mom and Dad smartly listened to me when I asked for balloons and made sure the house was filled with them on my special day. Look, it's Lightning McQueen!


And Thomas, which I pretended was a big toy train. Choo-choo!


Speaking of trains, Mom and Dad got me the best birthday gift: a Chuggington train set. Chuggington is the other train TV show I like. This set is great because it shoots the trains out so fast that they go upside down in a loop.


Traintastic! (as Koko is found of saying)


Here's a video of all the fun I had with my birthday balloons. Julia and I got so excited when we saw Dad come in with them!



And here's a look at me opening - and playing with - my Chuggington set.



What a happy birthday!