Friday, May 20, 2011

A birthday fit for a princess


It's finally time for me to tell you all about the amazing 4th birthday party I had on Saturday. It was a Pirate & Princess themed party at a place in town called Time 2 Party. All my classmates and friends were there! I got there early and showed off my Rapunzel costume (I made sure that Mom and Dad had Tangled plates, napkins, cups and balloons there, since Rapunzel is my favorite princess of all).


One of my princess shoes kept getting lose, so I had to fix it. The price of looking beautiful, I guess!


Henry had a great time too. I think he thought that it was really his party!


There were lots of carnival-type games for us to play.



Then we found a better use for the ring-toss rings: they looked great on our fingers.



I got even happier as my friends started to arrive.



Henry looked so adorable with his pirate hat on!




In case anyone forgot whose birthday it was...


My friend Jasmine came in her Rapunzel costume too!


We had pizza for dinner, which was yummy.


Mom and Dad searched all week to find a Tangled balloon. Lucky for them that they found one just in time!


We all decorated treasure chests for a fun craft.


Finally, it was cake time. And look who was on the cake!


No wonder I was smiling!



Henry thought the cake was delicious too.


And before I knew it, it was all over. What a terrific party! Here are the video highlights:



As I told Mom and Dad, it was the best birthday ever!