Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Two fabulous


Guess who's 2? Me, that's who! My birthday was on Sunday, and what a happy birthday it was! The day before, I told Dad that I had three requests for my birthday: balloons, cake and presents. Make that, Lightning McQueen balloons, cake and presents. I'm happy to say I got them all — and much, much more!


Check out that cake! I told Dad at the end of the day that this was my favorite part of my whole birthday.


I know what you're thinking: it was my favorite part because the cake was so delicious, right? Well, the cake was yummy, and indeed I couldn't stop myself from tasting it...



But for me, the best part was that it came with toys right on the cake! The Lightning McQueen and Mater cars came off the cake, and I was able to line them up with my other cars and play with them. It doesn't get better than that!


Grandma (who came up with Grandpa for the weekend) found these cute Mater party hats, so the whole family put them on!


I had to take mine off for a moment so I wouldn't set myself on fire when I blew out my candles.

Here's a video of all my birthday highlights, including lots of my presents:



But that's not all! I still have to tell you about the balloons and my favorite new toy. So check back later in the week for more birthday news!