Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love's first kiss


For several weeks now, Julia has been watching Disney movies where the characters always need to be awakened by "love's first kiss." I never knew what they were talking about...until I met my own special someone, just in time for Valentine's Day. Things are already getting pretty serious; in fact, here's a look at my own experience with "love's first kiss":



Isn't she terrific? She smells like vanilla, which keeps me coming back for more. I just know we're going to live happily ever af...wait a minute, I was just looking through some of Julia's baby videos and found THIS:



I don't believe it! I thought she only had eyes for me! Good thing this happened while my attention span is about 10 seconds max, so I've already forgotten about...wait, what were were talking about again?

Anyway, I hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!