Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lipstick jungle

Hey guys, many of you have noticed that our Twitter feed to the right is messed up, and showing someone else's feed. It's a bug in the widget that eventually will fix itself, but right now you'll just have to ignore it. If you want to keep up with our Twitter feeds in the interim, mine is located here and Henry's is here.

Okay, now on to bigger and better things. Here's a few more things that we were up to over the weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's house. As usual, I pestered Grandma into letting me play with her lipstick, and I had a ball.


Here's a video of my lipstick exploits:



Dad, if that "sad clown" remark was a dig at my appearance, it wasn't funny! You're just jealous that boys don't get to have lipstick!

While I was there, I also showed off my cute winter coat and hat.


And got to sample a candy cane. Yum!


Henry kept himself busy too, playing in the exersaucer that Grandma and Grandpa keep for him.


So it was lots of fun all around, but I haven't even mentioned the best part yet! So check back tomorrow for more details. Hopefully the Twitter feed will be fixed by then.