Monday, December 28, 2009

'Twas the day before Christmas


Well, Henry and I certainly had a very merry Christmas (though not, alas, a very healthy one, but more on that later...)! There are a LOT of videos and photos to share, so let's get right to it. This post will be all about Christmas Eve. In the morning, Mom and I continued our tradition of putting together the gingerbread house.



Then Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Jess and Uncle Ryan came to spend Christmas with us. We were so happy to see them!



Mom got me the prettiest dress to wear, but I didn't want Dad to take a picture of me in it.



But I finally relented...isn't it gorgeous?


After going to Christmas mass and enjoying our traditional Ukrainian Christmas Eve dinner (with goodies like borscht, vushka and pyrohy), Mom and I baked cookies for Santa and left him cookies and milk. Then I went to bed to await Santa's arrival.

Did he come? Stay tuned....