Thursday, June 24, 2010

Back to school


Shortly before the school year ended, my teachers give me a DVD photo slideshow of pictures they had taken during the year. There were lots of photos of me and all my classmates, and I wanted to share some of the best ones with you guys. Look at how short my hair was back in the fall!



This is Mr. Frog, which Miss Burnette used everyday to help us learn our addresses and each other's names.


I loved spending time with my classmates!


A couple months ago I showed you pictures of me made up as a clown for our circus-themed week. Here are a couple more photos of that great week.



They picked the perfect day to take a class photo: my birthday! You can see me wearing the special birthday crown that everyone gets to wear on their birthday.



And last but not least, here's one of Mom dropping me off at school.


I sure do miss it, but I'll be going back soon for summer camp. Yippee!