Monday, June 7, 2010

Dance fever


I had the best time this weekend in Hilton Head, S.C. with Dad, Grandma and Grandpa! I will tell you all about it later this week, but first I want to get to some stuff from last week. This Saturday is my final dance class of the semester, and last week they opened the class up to the family to come watch. So Dad and Henry joined Mom and me in the class. Here's what they saw:






And last but not least, one of my favorite parts of class: getting stickers from Miss Connie, my teacher, on my way out!


By the way, in case you're wondering about my outfit. No, it's not a tutu. That morning I claimed that my tutus were both "too tight," and this frilly skirt is the only thing I'd wear.

And here's a video of Mom and me at dance class. Henry got so excited that he kept trying to join in on all the fun!



I did a lot more dancing over the weekend, but you'll have to wait until later in the week to hear about that!