Friday, June 11, 2010

When Julia's away, Henry will play


You've heard all about Julia's great wedding weekend, and you're probably wondering about what I was up to while she and Dad were having all that fun in the sun. Well, I was having lots of fun too...playing with all of my sister's stuff! Take a look:



Shhhhh...don't tell Julia!

By the way, I had my one-year checkup today, which was delayed a couple weeks thanks to my stubborn ear infection. Here are my updated stats: I'm now 31 inches (which is in the 85th percentile) and weight 21 lbs. 8 oz. (which is the 30th percentile). Looks like I'm going to be tall and thin!

This weekend we're going to Grandma and Grandpa's to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary. (Apparently that's a really big number!) Then I hear that Mom and Dad have some big surprises in store for us, which I'm sure we'll tell you all about next week. Have a great weekend!