Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sense of Place


So Julia talked all about Dan Zanes and the characters at Sesame Place, which leads me to wrap up by talking about...well, everything else. I enjoyed crawling around in the play area for toddlers.


Mom helped Julia win a prize!


It was raining a bit as we watched the Sesame Place parade, but I still clapped wildly when I saw all my friends.


Here we are with Mom, waiting to go in the park on the second day.


We went on lots of rides too. Dad took us both on the carousel (even though you can only see Julia in this photo).


Dad also took Julia on Elmo's Flying Fish...


And Big Bird's Balloon Race.


(They went on the teacups too for the first time.) Dad says that I can't go on any of these rides with them until I start walking. Hmmmm...I'll think about it.

We also went on the water rides too, but we didn't bring our camera into the pool.

After so much excitement, I was exhausted!


And here's one last video of last week's Sesame Place fun. As you can see, I went absolutely nuts during the Abby Cadabby show — it was terrific!



I can't wait to go back again soon and finally go on all the rides!