Monday, November 9, 2009

Jumperoo for joy!


I had a fun weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's. Mom and Dad went away to Philly for the weekend and Grandma and Grandpa were nice enough to watch Julia and me. I showed them all my new tricks: rolling over onto my tummy and then onto my back again, sitting upright.

In fact, the only bad thing about the weekend is that I couldn't spend time in my Jumperoo. Just like my sister did when she was my age, I love going in there and jumping wildly up and down (and more often that not, all that movement inspires me to have a dirty diaper!).


It's so much fun! Take a look:



One other thing before I forget: I had my six month checkup last week. I couldn't get any vaccinations or flu shot because I'm still congested, but I now weigh 17 lbs 4 oz and am 28 inches tall. I'm getting really big!