Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A spooktacular Halloween!


I had such a happy Halloween this year! First off, I got a new pretty princess outfit to go trick or treating in, and I loved being a princess. Like last year, I went trick or treating three different times, plus this year I had the added fun of doing a Halloween parade at school on Friday.


Mom and Bobbi came to see the parade and watched me sing my "Witches Brew" song along with the rest of the class. After school, Dad took me into work for his office's Halloween party (Henry was feeling sick again — we later found out he got another ear infection — so he didn't get to participate in the fun as much as we'd hoped).


I got lots of candy at Dad's work. And much to Dad's dismay, I've learned that you can actually eat the candy you get trick or treating! So I started asking for some as soon as we got back to his office. Three Musketeers and Milky Ways are two of my favorites!

On Saturday, we kicked off Halloween by going trick or treating at the stores in town. Mom got some hot cider, but I ended up drinking most of it!


Henry donned his lobster costume and came around with us. He looked so adorable!


But he still wasn't feeling great, and before long, all the excitement was too much for him.


I, on the other hand, was ready for more! At night, Mom took me out trick or treating around the block.


As much I loved trick or treating, my favorite part of the day was going home and giving out candy to the other trick or treaters who came by. I got so excited whenever a new group of kids came to the house!


Dad put together a video of some of my favorite Halloween moments from Friday and Saturday, so take a look:



I'm sad that Halloween is over (and Dad said that we can't watch one of my favorite new shows - It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown - until next Halloween). But at least I still have lots of Halloween candy (I ask Mom and Dad every day if I can have more of it, but they only let me have one piece a day), and Mom and Dad tell me that the next holiday, Thanksgiving, is just around the corner!