Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Movie goer

All those months of running around chanting "Cars 2! Cars 2!" finally paid off: on Sunday, Mom and Dad took me to see my very first movie in a theater. You guessed it: Cars 2! And even better, there was a fun Toy Story short film that aired right before it. I was so excited! Dad shot this video of Julia and me when we got to the theater.



You're probably wondering how I did when the actual movie started, considering that Julia lasted only a few minutes last summer before bolting out of her first movies last summer: Shrek Forever After and Toy Story 3 (she finally made it all the way through Tangled in January). And the answer is that I did really well. I was mostly riveted, though I did get antsy from time to time. And then an hour in, I fell asleep on Mom's lap. But I was in the theater the whole time, so it counts!