Friday, August 5, 2011

Bed fellow


Notice anything different about my bedroom? That's right, there's no more crib! Last Saturday, Dad took down my crib and put my "junior" bed in its place. It used to be Isabella's, who was nice enough to lend it to me until Mom and Dad find me a new bedroom set.

So far, I love it!


Bye-bye, crib! The first thing I did was climb on it and start jumping. So far, the transition has been really smooth. Aside from my first nap, where I got out of bed and started reading books, I've stayed in it, even when I wake up in the morning.

This also means that I won't be in a crib when we all travel to Wildwood next week. Julia and I are so excited about the trip. And don't worry, we'll have a few posts for you next week while we're gone. Hope your week is as great as ours will be!