Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Jolly old time with Saint Nick


With Christmas just a few weeks away (I wish it would get here already!), Henry and I wanted to make sure that Santa knew exactly what we wanted. So we visited him during our trip to Grandma and Grandpa's.

We had to wait a line for a really long time because his elves didn't really seem to know what they were doing, but Henry and I didn't mind because we were so excited to see him.


At long last, he arrived. We told him exactly what we wanted (I asked for the Barbie Dreamhouse and the Playmobil Grand Mansion; Henry wants "Cars stuff"), and then we got to spend 10 whole extra minutes on Santa's lap while his Elves tried to make the camera work. I told you they didn't know what they were doing! We passed the time by singing a few songs:



And afterwards, he gave us some lollipops.


Thanks Santa. We'll return the favor and leave a treat for you on Christmas Eve!