Friday, August 21, 2009

Boy gone Wildwood


I'm sure you've been wondering what I was up to while Julia was frolicing on the beach and the boardwalk. I spent most of my time in the hotel, but there was always someone like Bobbi or Grandma to keep me occupied.



I also slept a lot (at night at least). I slept through the night every single night we were there, getting up like clockwork at 6:30.


I hung out on the couch alot...


And practiced gnawing on my thumb and fist, which is a new talent of mine.


I also practiced smiling, which I'm great at!


And when Julia was out and about, I played with her toys just like she does with mine. If she knew what I was up to, she'd have such a fit!


Since I couldn't spend much time on the beach, I had to model my cute beach outfit indoors.


I also spent lots of time in the swing, which was a great place to work on my rattle skills.



Here's my Wildwood video, which includes a look at how Dido makes me smile, an update on my drooling progress and a glimpse at my fist-chomping skills: