Monday, August 3, 2009

Get this potty started


You've seen this photo before - it's one of my favorites from this summer - but I wanted to have something to act as a buffer for anyone who is pulling this blog up at work and might not be prepared for the photo to come. (For a big hint of what to expect, reread this post's title.)

So here goes: I'm not quite ready yet for any serious potty training yet, but Mom has been keeping the potty outside on the first floor so I can get used to it. Then one day recently, inspiration hit and...voila...

(last chance to bail if you're viewing this at work - don't worry, you don't really see anything but I still wanted you to be warned)



I'm on the potty! No, I didn't actually use it, I just tested the seat out. Kinda comfy, actually. Consider it a good first step...