Monday, March 21, 2011

Green day


Hi everyone. Sorry that Henry and I were MIA last week, but Mom and Dad both took the week off to spend time with us, so we were busy doing fun stuff with them. Like on St. Patrick's Day, when Henry and I dressed in green...


and went to a special St. Patrick's themed dinner at...Tinga? Yes, our favorite Mexican restaurant went all out for March 17, with green chips.


Yum! Henry didn't want to try the chips but he did eat green food too: grapes!


They also served a green frozen drink, but I didn't like the taste of that so much.


They also gave all us kids green necklaces.


Best of all, there was a balloon man and he made me a shamrock-shaped balloon!



Henry liked seeing my balloon so much...


That he wanted a balloon of his own.


Then we went home and played outside, where we quickly discovered that our shamrock balloons weren't very durable. But no matter, we still had fun as you can see:



Hope you all had a fun St. Patrick's Day as well. And don't worry, Henry and I are going to make up for last week's absence with new videos and photos for you every day this week!