Thursday, November 10, 2011

A sense of Adventureland


For our last post of the week, Henry and I are continuing to dust off old photos and videos that fell through the cracks during our busy September. Today we wanted to share two theme park visits we made during that month. First, we went to Adventureland in Long Island, where we spent the day with our friends Audrey and Carl.


Our favorite ride this year was the kiddie log flume. Henry went for the first time, and while we got soaked, we both loved every second of it. You can see it in this video of the day's highlights. See how I cover my eyes going down the hill? I asked Dad if it was okay if I did that, and he said yes.



We also made a return trip to Victorian Gardens in Central Park before they closed it down and prepared to turn it back into an ice skating rink for the winter. Here Henry and I are on the boat.


While Henry and I still loved the roller coaster as much as we did during our first visit, Henry apparently developed a fear of the bouncing frog ride over the summer. Check this out:



Have a great weekend everyone!