Monday, June 8, 2009

Technical support


The reason I look so concerned/perturbed is because I know that some of you have been having problems viewing the new blog, and I'm really sorry about that. JuliaandHenry.com has been up and running for a week now, and we've been working to get the kinks out. The biggest problem many of you had was watching our videos. After a lot of back and forth, we've decided to drop the resolution a bit when we upload new videos. That means that the quality won't be quite as good as it used to be, but at least everyone should be able to view everything. We've already gone back and replaced the other videos on the blog with lower-resolution versions, so if you weren't able to see everything before, please take another look.

Another issue involved Julia and my Twitter feeds on the right hand column. For some reason, my feed was showing up under her name (in case you thought it odd that Julia was tweeting about her umbilical cord falling off), and under my name it was completely blank. We came up with a fix for my feed — while it no longer looks as pretty as Julia's feed does, at least it gets the job done and you can keep up with both our Twitter feeds.

Having other problems on the site that you'd like us to take a look at? Let me know what the issue is and we'll look into it. We've got a lot of great videos on the way this week and I want to make sure you guys see all of them!