Thursday, September 3, 2009

Holding out for a hero


Julia is getting her diaper changed, so I'm able to sneak away to post this frantic distress call: someone rescue me! Because I can't walk or crawl yet, I'm stuck in one place and my big sister is torturing me as she forces me to play with her princesses, her other toys–and her tutu!


Take a look at this incriminating video of all her sinister torture techniques:



And yes that's right, at one point you did hear her threaten to make me go to ballet class. She's vicious! Julia, if you're torturing me to try and make me talk, I have news for you: I'm physically unable to speak yet, so can you please let me be?

Okay, I'm exaggerating a bit here. I do secretly love spending all this time with her, as this picture proves:


Just don't let Julia know that, okay?