Thursday, December 24, 2009

We wish you a Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas! Sorry we've been MIA this week but A) we're sick (yes, again!) and B) we've been busy getting ready for Christmas!

We're so excited that Christmas Eve is finally here. Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Ryan and Aunt Jess are all coming today...and so is Santa! All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth (but any tooth will do, just so I can stop with all this drooling), but Julia has a much longer list for Santa, including a jack in the box, a backpack and a hoppity ball. I think we've both been good this year, so hopefully Santa will bring us what we want. Though as you can see below, as long as I have some wrapping paper to play with tomorrow, I'll be perfectly happy.



Happy holidays to all of you, and may all your Christmases be white!