Monday, March 1, 2010

Nailed it!


It's amazing how powerful a motivator a bribe can be. For weeks (months, really), Mom and Dad have tried to get me to use the potty. Mom even promised that I could paint my nails after I went. But this weekend, she actually bought the nail polish - it was purple and glittery! - and that was all the motivation I needed.

Sunday I told Mom and Dad that I wanted to get my nails painted and was ready to go on the potty, for real this time. So I sat...and sat...and sat. And then....



Success! I decided that I'd rather have my fingernails painted than my toenails, so Mom did those instead.



Now I have to go on the potty again so I can get my toenails painted too!

Obviously I still have a long way to go before I'm toilet-trained, but this was a big first step!