Friday, April 2, 2010

Yale kids club


Before I prepare for my first-ever Easter, I wanted to share some pictures from a big playdate last week. Mom's friend Joe (who I've met several times before) invited us over to play with his twins Jonathan and Saffron, and Mom's friend Rachel came with her son Masa, whom I had never met before. We all had a great time!

Masa and I borrowed Jonathan and Saffron's highchairs at lunchtime.


Our parents tried to get all the kids to pose for a photo....



Better luck next time, guys! Give us another year or so, then maybe we'll all stay in one place. Here's a video from our playdate:



It was great that we can all get together. When we're all at Yale in 18 years like our parents were (well, some of our parents), we'll look back on this day!

I hope you all have a Happy Easter, and next week Julia and I will tell you all about how ours went.