Thursday, October 22, 2009

Five for five


Today marks two big occasions. It's my five-month-birthday (thank you very much!) and Mom and Dad's five-year wedding anniversary! Happy anniversary Mom and Dad!

In honor of my birthday, I wanted to catch you up on all the great things I can do now. Like munch on my feet...


And munch on teething toys...


I've even started to figure out how to jump around in my jumperoo...



And saving the best for last, for the past week or two I've finally been rolling over onto my stomach. It's fun when it happens downstairs, but not so fun when it happens in my crib! Anyway, I've been resisting Dad's efforts to record me doing it, but he finally wore me down. Here's a look at how I come tantalizingly close to turning over, and then Julia monopolizes my time for a bit before I finally pull it off. Enjoy!