Friday, October 9, 2009

Toe-tapping


Our little unexpected hiatus occurred while I was doing a bunch of new things. Like discovering my feet. I really love playing with them (and yes, from time to time I've been known to put them in my mouth). Take a look:



But that's just the tip of the iceberg. I've been spending more time in my Bumbo, and I sit much more comfortably in it than I did a couple weeks ago.


(Yes, I still love gnawing on my thumb!) Of course, that doesn't mean that I'm always happy in there....


I've also been teething, and drooling up a storm. So I try to snack on teething toys.



Though I enjoy munching on fingers (whether it's mine or one of Mom or Dad's) most of all. But when there are no fingers or teething rings available, I'll teeth on anything, no matter how big it is!


And last but definitely not least, over the past week I've gotten thisclose to turning over onto my tummy. If only my pesky arm wasn't in the way! Here's a look at how tantalizing close I get to pulling it off:



Maybe by next week I'll have figured it out! And now that we're getting back up to speed, I promise that Julia and I will finally get to your questions too. Have a great weekend!