Monday, October 19, 2009

Stroller buddies


Hi there. I uncovered just a few more photos and a video that piled up during our hiatus a couple weeks back. This one was taken the first day we took the carseat adapter off the double stroller. Now Henry can sit in it just like I do!


You might wonder what is on my face. It's a butterfly that I got painted at a festival earlier that day.



And finally, here's a video that compiles a few different things I was up to over the past couple weeks: hanging out at home in my princess outfit, playing basketball in the backyard (Mom and Dad are laughing because seconds before Dad started filming, I turned my back to the basket, threw the ball up behind me, and made the shot - I kid you not!) and a look at the squeezable yogurt I've grown fond of snacking on.